Wednesday, June 15, 2005

la-Z-gal!!

I am not as efficient as I want to be these days... I am slow... slow thinking, slow reacting, slow working, ... I am not even responsive to people who asked me a question or talk to me and wait for a nod or something!! I guess it makes people feel that I am growing cold or arrogant...

It feels like I am on drugs or something! I know it could be due to my recent low blood pressure but it sure has made me kind of lazy!!! (a real pet peeve of mine!)

I am lucky that I haven't fallen sick yet as I am exhausted due to relentless hard work during the past 2 months. I am just trying to keep the mindset that I cannot afford to fall sick!! I have no time to stay at home in bed... (like I am a machine!)

All I do when I get home these days, is lay down in front of the TV and watch my "sex and the city" DVDs until I am ready to drop dead in bed. Gosh! I love that show...

2 Comments:

Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

hey, don't push too hard you'll break. take a day off before you have to take a week off.

1:38 PM  
Blogger OunaTouta said...

You are not the only one, I have the same problem as well, I am not that person who used to be anymore. Just comeback from work, try to do anything else, TV, read blogs, browsing. pretty much careless

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home