Monday, March 21, 2005

Welcome spring :)

What a great Norooz!
It took me half of Saturday, but I finally finished the spring cleaning of my tiny little apartment and then set my Haft-Seen. I then went to my fitness class and felt so energetic afterwards (as usual). I walked back home, picked up my car and drove downtown to shop. I got a polo style shirt for TC as his Norooz present (It's a frugal year!!). Called P on my way home to see if she'd like to join me (I felt that she was frustrated and needed to talk) and she said that she'll meet me in 2 hours. I then prepared a chicken ceasar salad for dinner and we talked while dining. She left my place at about 10:30ish pm and I watched "Prostitution behind the veil" which I had taped a few weeks ago on CBC (What a sad documentary!). It was almost 1am Sunday morning when I finally hit the sack right after sending a "nighty night" SMS to TC who was dogsitting at his mom's place. I was gently woken up about 3:15am when TC came (all the way from his mom's place!) and we both started getting ready for Norooz. I also got a chance to join the Norooz chat room which dear Haleh had arranged for Iranian bloggers... That was fun!! Mom called right before Norooz and we counted down the seconds to Norooz... Couldn't have been a better a Norooz!! TC in my arms and mom on the phone... TC had to go back to his mom's for the dogs and I guess it was almost 6am when I went back to bed... but it really felt good...
I forgot to mention my Norooz gifts! I got beautiful red satin PJs and a photo album which included all the pictures of our happy moments since we started going out... TC never fails to surprise me and put that huge smile on my face!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
may 1384 be a good one!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sooski and Happy new year:)IT was my first norooz!and that was great! my boy friend's mom is persian !and this Year I joined their family too!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ssrvzqwm.com/hqib/kzcq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qptdrsvf.com/yfii/ggyu.html]Cool site[/url]

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ssrvzqwm.com/hqib/kzcq.html | http://vgqrysya.com/ljqm/ppur.html

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home