Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Needed a physical break

I was really tired after the show and all the practice time and also after the "getting ready for the stage" class this Sunday. My days have been so packed that I hardly have had time to sleep in the past 2 weeks. So I decided to give myself 2 days break from the pole class and hopefully relax a bit.
The first night after work, TC and I had to go all the way to Coquitlam to pick up some slates and load up the poor car with them. We picked up some "Chelo-Kabob" on our way home and didn't do anything else afterwards.
The second night (last night) we dropped off all the slate at the job site and checked out a few things to mention to the contractor, and then headed towards home. I cooked some healthy dinner and after that both of us went for a 20 minute walk around the block.
I went to bed @ 10:00 and flipped a few pages of my bridal magazines, and fell asleep at about 10:50... Woke up at 7:30 this morning but I still feel sooooo tired and sleepy!

P.S. By the way, more and more people (friend who came from Dubai, the fitness coordinator at work, my manager's manager, the pole gals, the Persian crowd, ...) start to notice that I am in a much better shape than I used to and my body is looking toned! This makes me feel really really good! I haven't cut on any food, I just keep working out and make sure I eat home-made natural fresh un-processed food and a lot less "restaurant/cafe teria/food court" food!
Here is my workout routine during the week (the Pole Dancing schedule changes every 6 weeks):
  • Mondays: lunch time Circuit Training and Core Strength, evening Pole Dancing
  • Tuesdays: evening Pole Dancing
  • Wednesdays: lunch time Circuit Training and Core Strength, evening Pole Dancing
  • Thursdays: evening Pole Dancing
  • Fridays: lunch time Yoga
  • Saturdays: morning Belly Dancing
  • Sundays: afternoon Pole Dancing every other week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home