Monday, July 31, 2006

Overwhelmed and confused

I felt so overwhelmed late last week. Life in general is going great... There are just too many things going on at the same time and there're way too many responsibilities... I know! I know! I shouldn't complain much if I compare myself to women who have young kids and a super demanding career...
Anyways, I feel I need a mental break... but I doubt if it happens any time soon... It will take till fall at least... We also need to make a bunch of financial decisions... How are we supposed to know what's right and what's not?!?! I am worried that we make wrong decisions as we're both too busy and don't have enough time to think things in depth!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

سوسکی جان اگر ممکنه شماره تلفنت را برایم ایمیل کن و بنویس چه ساعتی هستی تا زنگ بزنم.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home