Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm back! :)


We're finally back from our European trip. We were on a mediterranean cruise for 14 days. It started from Rome (port: Civitavecchia) and ended in London (port: South Hampton).
We stayed in Rome for 3 nights before the cruise started. I indeed fell in love with this city! I fell in love so bad that I want to retire there.
On our last night in Rome, in our hotel (which was a 500 year old castle in a romantic suburb of Rome called Grottaferrata), while we were walking in the garden, my sweetie proposed to me under the tree in the pic below, and I said "yes". So we're now officially engaged! :)





I'll upload some pix once I get a chance. For now, I am still recovering my jet-lag!

Besides, I need some time to enjoy looking at my ring! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am sooooooooo happy for you!Boooooooos! Bahareh ye naarenj

11:16 PM  
Blogger OunaTouta said...

Hold on, I posted this in my blog first!!!!!
Congratssssssss

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tabrik!
khanoom joon ye aks ham az dast e pesar e mardom mizashti.
khoub onam del dareh dige :))

12:51 PM  
Blogger OunaTouta said...

I should come over and have a good shot of the ring, who did this one!!! it is out of focus, but the ring still shows up very cool, I wonder how it will look when the photo is sharp!!!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Sooski said...

Then move your lazy bum over here soon, Ouna! :)
Cannot wait to see you back here! :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home