Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Doc appt

Well, the doc wasn't able to tell what was wrong. The UltraSound test could not assess properly what it was supposed to assess and the next best choice seems to be the C.T.Scan!

My doctor doesn't really recommend C.T.Scan as it portrays so much radiation over the abdomen area which could cause some concerns to my abilty to bear children in future.

His suggestion is to do nothing (I am not kidding!), and if/when I decide to plan a family some day and it doesn't succeed, then I should go through more thorough tests and madication...

Now, I still don't know whether there's anything wrong with my health or not!! Isn't it cool?

1 Comments:

Blogger OunaTouta said...

what the hell wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know about this.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home