Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ups and downs

It's been ages since I updated this blog! I'll try to be better...

I was so excited all these past few days... I mean really excited... I was walking in the clouds!
We planned our holidays for this year and it couldn't be any better! :)

Well, this morning a slight change happened to our itinarary and it made us both pout! :(
But I believe it happened for a reason!

Tonight I am a bit depressed... I had a voice mail from my family doctor's office. He needs to see me and discuss the results of my abdoominal ultra sound test. Normally this means that something is wrong! How wrong? I don't know. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

I hope nothing is wrong :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sooski said...

Thanks Pedram jaan. The doc wasn't able to tell!!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home