Sunday, October 16, 2005

Too busy of a weekend

I knew Avi was going to be in town this weekend, so I planned to spend all my time with her on Saturday and Sunday morning, but I had no idea that Ouna would be in town on the same weekend too!

So, I was on my way out of the shower to get dressed and drive to the mall to get something for Avi's bday on Saturday afternoon, when I answered the buzzer and found out that Ouna was at the door!!

It was TC's request that Ouna surprises me with his arrival and as usual they succeeded! I was shocked and surprise as Ouna smsed me in the morning that he's planning to visit the British museum in a day or so! He had bought me the "Forgotten Empire" book and also a souvenir plate from the October Fest in Germany.

The rest of the weekend was spent with these two good friends (individually) and made it all worthwhile to be restless again! :) Love you guys! :)

It sucks that my best friends live so far away from me! But at least V is now back from her 1.5 month vacation! :)

Being this restless, now I even look more forward to receiving my 60 min swedish massage next weekend at the new spa in downtown... a part of TC's last year big Xmas present! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger babak said...

hi sooski khanoom,i am glad to find you and it is nice to read from you in 3 different blogs.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Sooski said...

Hello Babak,
Which 3 blogs are those?! :)
--s

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

غیبت قوم شوهر به هر زبونی دل نشینه
آره خواهر :))

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home