Wednesday, August 29, 2007

back to balanced hormonal level!!

Ok, I feel much better today! Nothing has really changed since yesterday when I wrote the previous post. I had a fantastic chiropractic session this morning which made my back feel sooooo relaxed after a while. It felt like some muscles were tense for 10-20 years and finally they released the pressure! I also think the comfort I got from TC and our quality time last evening was definitely a huge help in my mood. Sometimes you get so buried under the day to day errands that you forget those tiny simple joys of life and your relationship. We watched a very sad movie earlier in the evening. It was shot in Vancouver. It's about a very young mom diagnosed with a terminal cancer and has about 2-3 months to live. I cannot stop thinking about it. I think a person's life become much much more precious once they become parents (specially mothers)... I - not being a mother - cannot imagine how powerful and strong the parenthood (and the responsibilities which come with it) can feel... It's beyond my capabilities to absorb it... I guess I have to wait until I am a parent myself... if it happens someday...

Anyhow, Just wanted to log for myself that I feel light, happy, and relaxed today! :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that-;)

We all experience those ups & downs in our daily lives. and that's the way it goes.

Can you check your email please? Thanks, Scarlet

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey dear, what happened to your persian weblog. I keep going there and day after day it is closed. Really miss reading you. Today I though I will search the web maybe you have moved to another blogger server and I found this.
Take care.
Iman

6:10 AM  
Blogger Sooski said...

Iman jaan,
Khoobi? Persian blog got hacked and they moved all our blogs into Persianblog.ir domain. so just change the .com part into .ir and you'll get there.
Hope UK is treating you excellent.
Ciao,
--s

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog insurance
Skunks are very curious-- you will find them rummaging through your drawers, purse, laundry hampers, bed linens and other places they consider to be intriguing. Once you have realized all the needs of your pets only then you can get the healthy products for them.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home