Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Me at my darkest

  • It's quite surprising that you email your wedding photos to 80 people (70 of them were there in your wedding party) and after a couple of days, you only hear back from 3 people!! One of them subtly complaining why you didn't use their work email address as they don't check their personal email account often anymore!
  • Someone whom you did so much for and for years felt you're so close to, takes a very nasty shot at you. In the evening you receive a phone call from them to apologize and you get over it, but you still wonder: "Why did they take a shot at me? Where that shot comes from?" It's not that something nasty just slipped from someone's - whom you look at as a close pal - mouth! It's "the root" of that shot... the kind of hidden emotions in that person which triggered that shot! The frustration over something (god knows what) that seemed to have piled up for a while which caused those words slipping out of their mouth! Do you think if people could read minds and feelings, there would be no lasting friendship or relationship on this planet? What makes us human being so not trust-worthy and so impure?
  • Why prejudiced people claim that they are the most logical? Aren't we human being the exact opposites of what we claim we are? i.e. Most low self-esteem people act so arrogant, and slots act like they are the most faithful creatures on the planet, people with maxed out credit cards dress the fanciest while they are being evacuated from their molded dark rat house!
  • Right now I have cravings for chocolate! guess what time of the month it is...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am used to this!!
People don't bother to reply back!!!!!
I hate it and I start to limit my mail to people who reply.
I think people are becoming very selfish, 1 min takes to write a reply is too much for them!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Sooski joon, Have you married recently???!!!!! I am curious:)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sooski said...

yes, Scarlet joon! I got married a few months ago! :)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home